Sunday, June 8, 2008

Forgot To Tell Ya...

...It's our anniversary weekend! I could think of no better present for me than to share those photos from that special day! Humor me!


Didn't know we were famous, did you? Ya, we were on the cover of a wedding magazine. My claim to fame. And it has a redeeming quality. Not all things went so smoothly on the Big Day...this made it all better. Brett is ALWAYS making goofy faces. Maybe that's where Alex gets his unphotogenic qualities.


I LOVE, LOVE this picture. This is so us! Brett is quite serious and I'm shaking him and giggling!


This was Brett's cake with our sparkling grape juice!



Prince Charming carrying his Princess's shoes while helping her hurry down the hill.




Brett and I communicate through our eyes so well.



I love my bridesmaid dresses. I love blue. Aren't my girls beautiful!

The Wedding Party!






post signature

3 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Where was your wedding???

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Chapel on the Creeks. That was my have to have place. It's beautiful on the inside, stonework and beautiful wood beams...just perfect. We didn't even decorate it; such simple beauty with rich, green ferns. Then we had the reception at the lake.

Thanks for saying it was beautiful!!!!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Oh, My. Goodness! Could you BE more beautiful?! Fantastic!! I LOVE these!! My favorite two are the giggling/shaking one and the cake/ eye communication one! Picture perfect precious!!!
Happy Anniversary!!