Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Love My New Do!!







For the first time in YEARS I have great hair again!!!!!!!!!!! Ya, it's shorter, but it's curly and big and lovely! I really like it. It's almost like I have great hair all the time now. And I had to delete my little about me comment on not fixing my hair, now I occasionally use a blow dryer for extra height. Ya, I'm a big hair girl...always will be! This hair, though, makes me feel young and alive and a little bit frisky....just so fun! So, take a look and let me know which pic you like, I think I'm going to change my profile pic considering it's from 2 years ago when I was prego with our Sweet Baby!





post signature

4 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Who's that knock out on your blog? AWESOME!!! I LOVE it! Beautiful! I can't help you with picking a pic, though. I looked and looked at them....they are ALL so good!!! SO....who did it? Where did you go? That's just incredible! You rock chicka!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

LOVE it! I've told you over and over that you're the "gorgeous redhead" in the group, and now look at you-- even more gorgeous, if that is possible. The hair is awesome!!

Fred has always liked me with short curly red hair also!

You go! I hope you get to dress up fancy and make your hair high for an anniversary outing! :-)

Arato Girl said...

Oh, wonderful! I'd love to spread a few seeds of gardening motivation. Now I really have to stay motivated myself. I envy your curls and I love your adorable, very positive blog! Positivity is so refreshing.

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

I'm gracefully going to say thank you for all the compliments.