Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blueberry Days

We got to go Blueberry pickin' a couple of weeks ago.


Look at their diligence.


Quite serious, isn't he??

Look at those brothers, and one particularly barefoot brother. Just like his momma!!


Nane got to go with us!!



Momma and Baby!



Sweet Baby thought his job was to feed Momma all the bluberries.



Look at our blessing we found!



And there are Momma Bird's Blessings!


It was a beautiful day!

And, yes, I just noticed the pictures are a little off. I had to scan them in and just noticed. But, no, I will not be redoing this post. So, enjoy the wonky pictures. By this time, you should expect nothing less than wonky from me! :) See, look at that wonky smile!!

post signature

7 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Looks like you had fun! "Wonky"? Are you an Aussie in disguise? LOL!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

LOVE these pictures. Isn't Blueberry Land just fabulous!?! I could live there someday.

Your boys look like they were made to be there. Love that Tristan is barefoot.

And your mom hiding behind a branch- ha! And the picture of BabyBlue feeding you berries. SO precious!! That one is probably my favorite.

Simply Stork said...

oh blueberry pickin'...what fun...we have huckleberries on our property but not blue berries...it reminds me of the kids book "berries for sal" love that story.

~simply~

I just love the name of your blog...smiles and blessings :o)

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Do I have to be an Aussie to say wonky?? ;) It's a great word!

Thanks for enjoying the pictures with me!

Simply, nice to have you stop by!!

Amy J said...

Oh I miss blueberry picking with my kids! While we were in Louisiana we went to this great place called....Blueberry Hill! It was such fun! But blueberries don't grow in Utah! So sad! But my Little D loves to come and work and play in the vegetable garden with me! :) He plays with the bugs!

Suzanne said...

We had a great time when we went but unlike you photo ladies, I completely didn't think of taking a picture.

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Don't feel bad Suzanne! I forgot my camera, too! ;0)