Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Little Bit of Peace

Life is so good right now. No, things are not perfect, but things are just good. It's been a slow week so far. That's been the goal. Wake up, breakfast, then outdoors for the rest of the morning. Then the kids get lunch, bath (yes, they smell great and really require a de-funking), naps and then to the pool. I've such enjoyment in sitting under the shade trees and reading while the boys work the yard over with various sorts of play. My current read is Mansfield Park. Can you believe that I've never read it before?! I went to the bookstore a couple of weeks ago and went straight for the classics. I wanted that bit of warm, familiar. Eventhough this particular book is not at all familiar since I've never read it, but my dear Jane is. Truly a joy to be reading. I also feel like I'm stretching my intelligence, since the wording takes a moment for me to compute. Lovely. Anyway, I just wanted to share some peace with you.

post signature

No comments: