Friday, September 5, 2008

Tie Your Shoes

Hello, Hello!!! How are ya? Well, the home pc took a slight vacation and has graced us with its presence again. I confess, it does feel a little strange to be here on my blog after being disabled for a month. Like a stranger, that's how I'm feeling. You should know that I have a bajillion things to say, but instead of bloviating I'm gonna give you a little bit of fun out of T-Bird's mouth.

Mr Smiley in conversation to me: In Proverbs it says a righteous man falls seven times...
T(interrupting): Why? Were his shoes untied?

I love that kid!


post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back from pc vaction. Missed you.

Charlie

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Thanks, Charlie!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Woo-hoo! Mrs Smiley is back!!

Suzanne said...

How funny. I'm glad you are back.

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Thanks, I'm glad I'm back too!