Friday, October 31, 2008

Mechanical Boys

I often move the truck so that the boys can play under the covered carport. I like our house because it has a garage and carport. Anyway, the boys had been scooting and "tooling" around for the best part of the afternoon. We had just come inside the house and I was in my own little world. The older two boys were in the garage playing. T-Bird came into the house trudging to the front door with an arm load of tools with Blondie-Boo following behind. A simple, "Hey Mom." As if all was normal. I quickly replied, "What are you doing with Dad's tools?" T looked at me as if the answer was obvious and with a bit of pride, "Boo and I are going to use these tools to make Dad's truck a completely new and different truck."

Good idea/Bad idea.

I love my boys!


post signature

2 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Toooo cute!!!! My lil Junior does this, but we have finally convinced her not to bring the greasy tools in the house. It's always a tell-tale sign when she comes in lookin' and a smellin' like a grease monkey that she's been into the mechanicin' side of life! :0)

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Thanks for appreciating that. And your lil Junior is so cute and tiny. I can just imagine her with the tools. :)