Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Ovulating Preschooler

After two surprise pregnancies, we've decided to go with natural family planning. We're on our 3rd chart, so I'll let you know how it goes. Actually, you would know if I end up with child before Spring 2010. Blondie-Boo has taken a particular interest in the charting and temperature taking. He's added his own dots to my chart and connects them quite nicely. The chart is now out of his reach. While doing his preschool work yesterday, he looked up suddenly and said, "Oh my, I have to take my temperature." I heard this but didn't turn from helping T-Bird with his math. When I finally got to Boo, he had taken his temperature with my basal thermometer. The thermometer was laying beside his worksheet that he was pursuing with diligence as if it random temperature checks were normal. Lunch time found us with a similar outburst and temperature check. I find it soooo funny. Brett even said it was funny, so there you have it...it's funny!

post signature

2 comments:

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

I say it's funny, too. And my word is law.

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Funny it is then!