Monday, November 17, 2008

A New Look for Our Home


I just had this fabulous home interior designer come in and do a few tweaks to our home. We were going for a neolithic look. What do you think? And he was so good...he thought of decorating things we never would have thought of like the T's desk, the floor, a storage box, a construction helmet, a rocking chair...he got so wrapped up in the wonderfulness of it all that he decorated his foot and head. This guy really puts himself into his work. If you like his design talents, you can call me and I'll set you up with the guy. Don't be alarmed when you see how short he is...he goes by Ike. He's a real hoot.
I find it interesting that this happened the same week that I said I was buying primer and paint to touch up my horrible walls. And the same week I'm trying to make my nice and loverly. And ya, I've already attempted the Mr Eraser...Trust me...Primer and paint is needed.


post signature

3 comments:

Trish said...

Welcome to the "writing on the wall club!" There's just something about that great white space that sometimes proves too tempting...

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

I LOVE your description of the little man. He sure is a hoot. Wish the picture showed up darker on your blog. They can't fully appreciate the artistry!

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Trish, I know. Our first was pretty artsy with the walls. I guess we got spoiled and forgetful with the second which made way for the third to jump right in with his ideas!

Mrs. Savage, I know. In person, it's sot much better! And so purposeful!!