Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Playing With the Savages

My boys have enjoyed some great days with the Sun-Kissed Savages recently. I have to tell you that these are some of the most pleasant play times that we've ever had. My kids each have someone to play with and there are NO fights among each other. I have prayed for the last year for my boys to have friends..er...boys to play with. Boys need to be around boys! And The Artist might as well be a boy somedays. And on the days she chooses not to tote toy assault weapons with her fairy wings, she finds herself a seat and begins drawing. Soooo nice to not have to worry about drama among the kids. Look at the 5 of them...so happy...wonder where the 2 littles were at that moment??
They made masks and decorated little paper people, thanks Mrs Savage!


These two are so sweet. Just this past Spring, Dash and Blondie-Boo didn't play well together. I don't think Dash liked him very much---But now, they do everything toghether! What an answer to prayer!
See. Inseperable.
At one point, they were all in costume, but I don't think we caught that moment on camera.

T-Bird and The Artist battling out...see tomboy at the moment.
Little Lad...he likes to be chased.
My Little Hoot enjoying his alone time.
Next picture post will be the park. Now that was a fun time!!



post signature


3 comments:

Willis Family said...

I just came across your blog because we both have the common interest in cooking new things! Your kids are so cute!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Wow, what cute kids!! :-)
Yeah...my fairy girl with assault weapons. Wonder where she gets that from?!?!
This is an answer to prayer for us, too. I love dear friends!! Your boys are just PRECIOUS!

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Willis family, thanks for stopping by. Ya, the kids are cute, I think that's what keeps 'em out of trouble. ;-)