Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Did It...

...And I mostly did it right. I first saw this over at the Rusty Robin and thought it was so cute. I also thought, Hmm, I can do that. So, I set myself to task this weekend. It turned out pretty good for not having instructions. However, Monica just posted the how to yesterday, I think. I did skip a couple of things, but it still looks great! Here's mine:



I added a bit of sparkly to mine.


And have placed it over my dining area entry. My husband even said he liked it, which means it's not at all one my ridiculous manic moments of creativity creations. Yea!!




post signature

3 comments:

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Love this. Can I copy you??? Do you have a circle cutting thingy? I'm thinking it would take me forever to cut those by hand!

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Uh, duh, of course you can!! And yes, I cut them by hand. I kept thinking I would do it an easier way, but finally just sat down and started cutting. If you get everything together, it really doesn't take that long. Another reason I loved the idea. I gotta be able to do it when the feeling hits, you know.?.

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

I let the kids cut them out. May not be perfect, but the baby wouldn't leave me alone long enough to do it!! ;-)