1. Days when the only styling product you need is the syrup from the waffles.
3. A little boy that zooms so fast, yet he really knows how to take it slow.
5. Playing board games and cards with my husband while listening to good music.
6. An hour with Becky talking curriculum and home decor!
7. God's protection this week. We had a gas leak, had to evacuate the house and get a new water heater. God truly protected us. We had a slow leak for some time and didn't know it. Then suddenly it was major! Praise Him that he doesn't forget us!!
8. The drive through car wash. I had a rough morning today and didn't want to go home. Stress was frazzling me. A quick thought pointed me to the car wash. I usually do the play by play of jellyfish and octopus cleaning our truck. Today brought silence. I laid my seat back and closed my eyes for 3 minutes of bliss! Sigh of contentment.
9. The thought that maybe I will be able to go duck hunting some day. Not all ducks mate for life! Yes, I want to go duck hunting. Random am I.