Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's In a Name?

This subject recently came up, so I'd thought I'd clarify. My posting screen name is Mrs Smiley Joe. Why? My husband occasionally plays games online and his name has always been Smiley Joe. I've always loved it, even in the prenuptial days. Maybe because he isn't smiley and he isn't Joe. I still find it a beautiful name for my gaming man. So much so that I one day realized I'm Mrs Smiley Joe. If his online alter ego is Smiley Joe, that means I'm Mrs Smiley Joe, right?! Ya following me? However, I just discovered he also plays under the name Terlet Wadder....His sense of humor is a little off sometimes. I have no plans on becoming Mrs Terlet Wadder!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

It is a funny name for Brett, the "relationally understated." (Shan did coin some new terms in her last post!) But it's perfect for you, you hubby-obsessed romantic!! Gotta love that. :-)

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

by the way, I love the toilet water name, too! haaahaa

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Ya, I had a young lady ask me why the name. It also helps people not see my name written. The "ia" throw them way off and I'm forever Adelya instead of Adella. Oh, to have a strange name!!

And yes, Brett is funny/disgusting!

Anonymous said...

You got a purdy name. I came into this world as Desari =]
Waddle.

Please just call me Charlie.

Did you see October's French pictures??

Oh la la worth the wait.

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Thanks Charlie. No, I hadn't seen the pics, but thanks to the heads up, I'll scoot right over! :)

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Thanks Charlie. No, I hadn't seen the pics, but thanks to the heads up, I'll scoot right over! :)