Thursday, February 12, 2009

KWerner Color Inspiration #41


I had recently mentioned in my "Good Report" that I attended my first ever card swap. Once again, I had a great time. Suzanne is the lady who reeled me in on the stampin' hobby. Suzanne and that whole group of ladies are so inspiring and wonderful. I just received an email from the ever fantastic Trish, informing me that my card which I made for the swap qualifies for KWerner's color inspiration challenge. Seriously...accidental greatness, that's me. I feel that if Ms Trish has suggested that I should upload my card, then I'll upload my card. Thanks for having faith in my little card, Trish. So here it is.


post signature

4 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Very pretty! I'm glad you finally braved the swap! I turned it down....still tooooo scared!!!
:0) Maybe next time, after I get some more classes in, LOL! So, where did you get the big flower? And what is holding the bow on? Just adhesive? Since you posted it, now we need directions! LOL
It's beautiful, girlie! :0)

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

I know how you feel, Jerri! My hands were shaking when I pulled out my cards to pass around. The flowers are from the Bella Blossoms set. I love, love that set!! I stamped on the white with the small flower, cut out a seperate flower and mounted it with one of those pop up stickies. What are those called?? Watch me doggie paddle my way through the sea of stampin'.

I've also done a more earthy version of this with creams and browns and rafia as the bow. I like that one a lot, I think it's more me. Anyway, ya, adhesive. You know me, NID (not into details). I barely do this well. Hee heee.

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

I love the card, and it does work beautifully for the color challenge! Good eye, Trish!
I'm not a card-swap-kinda-person... I'm too random and throw the rules out the window. And I'd be shaking, too. ;-)
But you are running with the pack just fine!

Trish said...

Love it!