Monday, February 23, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Beware no longer. I was able to follow through on the horrid-ness of the refrigerator on Thursday. You'll remember the ghastly sight, if not look at this.

And now, clean as a whistle. Unless you are a whistle that belongs to one of my children...

I'm still not used to the bare facade of the ol' fridge. As I round the corner there is this void of creamy white over my left shoulder. I've jumped twice (don't believe me, ask Brett) because I thought there was something there...What kind of something, I don't know, but something!

See what happens when a Messie leaves her comfort zone. Oh, and I know the rule of thumb is to put nothing on top of the fridge, but I can only be stretched so far!! Besides it's just a picture of my kids, a candle, a jar of the boys' stamps, a plate and a bowl/basket thing. We're good.
And yay for follow through!!

post signature

7 comments:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Wow, great job!

PS,
You inspired to to go ahead and finish my desk area last week. Thank you! (-:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

oops
to=me

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Wooo-hooo! Yea! And you are hilarious, jumping at the white mass of the fridge. I can SO see you doing that!

I decorate the top of my fridge, too. We're both awesome. :-)

Anonymous said...

yes, you both are awesome.

Charlie

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

HEY!--Where'd your music go?? I'm in need of Adelia-style pump-you-up music right now, but it's not here.... ? ;-)

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Music is back for you!

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Charlie, you are pretty stinkin' awesome yourself!!

Wendy, your fridge is so cute with the thingy on it!

And Julie, I bet it looks great!!