Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Star Artist

Look at our little genius of an artist. Brett's company hosts an art contest for a safety calendar. The calendar is made up of kids of employees art about safety. This year our little T-Bird entered. And guess what, he's piece was chosen for the month of April!!! They sent him a calendar and a backpack. They also had a drawing for a Wii out of all the winners. A girl in Kansas won the Wii. T thinks it's best that she got it because really, what else is there to do in Kansas?? What a graceful little guy. He probably secretly thinks we'll get him one . Um, I don't think so. The video game systems we have were mine and Brett's from childhood or I acquired them through one of my brothers. My brother Bobby will do anything for twenty bucks...sucker. My kids think the original Nintendo is awesome...Actually, it is awesome. Anyway, to actually purchase a Wii...hmm...I'm still using the 13inch TV I was given as a Christmas present 11years ago. Seriously, it's highly doubtful he'll be getting one any time soon.


Here's the little man with his calendar. His theme was "Around the Clock Safety" with a day and evening/early morning view. He is a clever kid. We're proud of you T-Bird!!!







post signature

5 comments:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Yay! He did a great job!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

It is great!! I saw it before you sent it, and I knew he had a great chance!! (Tell him April is a goo-ood month!)

Rachel said...

That's awesome! What a talented boy!

Rachel said...

That's awesome! What a talented boy!

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Thanks ladies!!!!