Monday, February 16, 2009

That Kid!!!!





My Little Hoot did a bang up job Friday afternoon. Yep, he followed in the foot steps of his older brother, T-Bird, and dislocated his elbow. Nothing a trip to the ER couldn't fix. This boy is such a sweet, beautiful HANDFUL!!! I just noticed he stole my camera and took a couple of pictures, give or take 85!!!!!!! Here's some of his handy work.

Wooo...Light...woooo...


2 little guys' set of feet...can you see Hoot's belly button?



Lily in the laundry basket! Lily!! Prof X hiding behind the laundry basket.




Brother's feet.





He's been telling me he's fast, but man, look at him go. Go Prof X! And apparently, the Prof is Hoot's favorite subject.

post signature

2 comments:

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Oh, Hoot!!! Yes, THAT KID is the most ambitious little handful I've ever seen. It's a good thing he's so absolutely beautiful and sweet! (I always thought God must have assigned additional guardian angels to Dash... must be the case for Hoot as well.)

The pics crack me up. The feet ones are my favorite!! And the one of Lilly. Oh, Lilly.

Mrs Smiley Joe said...

Yes, together Hoot and Lily are two handfuls! Seriously, there are 82 more hilarious pictures. It's funny because he goes to all his favorite places in the house. You can track him by the pictures! Fun-ny!