Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Little Something for YOU!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
- What I create will be just for *you*
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. ;-) But I hope you will.
- It'll be done this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it's going to be.
It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet. The anticipation will be part of the fun....

Here's the fine print: In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others. If that means sending out a mass email, and the first 5 people that respond get a gift, so be it. This is a "pay-it-forward" type-thing, obviously. :-D

post signature

4 comments:

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Me, me, me!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can play. I am too lazy to blog.
Charlie

Not too lazy to read.

Adelia said...

Woo-hoo! Absolutely not! You can play, I'm bending the rules. Charlie, I'm makin' you something. Feel free to read about it as well. I'm excited! I'm making Charlie something, I'm making Charlie something... :-D

Adelia said...

Okay, between my FaceBook and blog I have 6...oops...And a little surprise for my favorite two lurkers who NEVER comment, Christy and Moe-lissa, I'm making you two gals sumpin' too! Mwah-ha-haha!