Friday, March 20, 2009

Little Ball of Fury

Our boy...As wild and reckless as thunder over the land...That quote comes from one of Hoot's favorite movies. Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron. All the movies and books he loves have to deal with stong boys and over coming. A good thing, but man oh man, this kid is wide open all the time. He enjoys being the one against many! I love him and his tenacity. He's going to be an incredible man one day! He's already an amazing little boy! video

And forgive the straggling laundry pieces. It was laundry day which means Hoot threw himself a party...or rather clothing. Am I the only one that has that challenge? The boys help, but Hoot comes in after a while and just starts tossing clothes. Ugh. Under the sofa, on the sofa, behind the chest, on the chest...I do everything twice. Sigh.

post signature

2 comments:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Boys boys boys! They are so different from girls! I like the part where you're like, "Why'd you give him the dangerous sword?" And they're like, "Because he wanted it." Ha ha! Really cute video.

Yes, I have that very same problem with laundry-throwing. I starting doing something that Adam doesn't get (he's like, "Wouldn't it be easier to..."), but it works well for me: I separate all the clothes into piles as fast as I can and put them up high somewhere in their respective rooms. Then the piles are much easier to manage and I go from room to room folding/hanging them and putting them away. Adam thinks it takes longer but I think it goes faster (because I'm not having to play tug-of-war with the kids or hunt down thrown laundry!)

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Wow-- looks like my house!! That little guy sure can hold his own!

And that line is also my favorite, Jules!! So funny!! (Julie, I also do that with my laundry-- divide fast and conquer later...)