Thursday, May 21, 2009

Desperate House Wives Look No Further

Need a little help around the house? Want a little eye candy? Have I got the solution for you!


Oh, ya, he's a stud!
But seriously, there was a time when I would have fought against the help. It will just get done quicker/better if I do it myself. I have long since shirked this attitude...Okay, it's only been about a year, but it really has been fun letting go and letting the little ones help. I anticipated the help and only filled the bucket a quarter of the way up. Yes, he made sure every last drop made it onto the floor! What a guy! When he finished, I came in right behind and finished up. Happy Baby = Happy Momma, Happy Momma = Happy Baby! A win, win!

post signature

1 comment:

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Send that baby stud my way! I have some floors that need moppin', and some little men who would enjoy the company! :-)
So sweet!