Sunday, June 21, 2009

Because of This and Because of That

Because of this kid (the one who started the baby train), that guy way below is a Daddy.

































We knew he was going to be special. Born on the first day of summer. 6/21 at 6:21. Special kid.













Because of this Daddy (the one who gave a piece of himself to create this amazing child), that kid is celebrating his 7th Birthday on Father's Day this year.










Because I have an amazing husband who is the father of my kids, because I have amazing kids who make me a Momma, I am so BLESSED.

Happy Birthday, T-Bird.
Happy Father's Day, Brett.






post signature

7 comments:

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Awwwwwww!!!! You guys sure do make cute babies!! Happy birthday, T! Way to start the baby train. Can I hear a "choo-choo?" :-)

christine said...

So SWEET!!!! Hope T had a wonderful birthday and made Father's Day even more special!

Suzanne said...

I love how much you love B!

Adelia said...

Thanks for the special birthday and Father's day wishes, Ladies.
It makes my guys feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (okay, maybe I'm the one feeling warm and fuzzy) Potato, Potahto.

Adelia said...

Wendy, I have a funny choo-choo story for you later!

Adelia said...

Ah, I keep forgetting to finish all of my thoughts. Suzanne, I know how you feel. I always think, I love how Suzanne loves
Allen! Good, good woman!!

Suzanne said...

And just so you know, I did see this cake and loved it! How great a boy mom are you?