Sunday, June 7, 2009

Forever, One Year at a Time





I love this man.
I will love him forever.
Did you know that's how he proposed? He said, "Adelia, will you spend forever with me?" Absolutely!
Okay, aside from the love of my life, let's talk fashion. Please take note of the rule bending I did. Wendy, you will be proud. I love my little dress--It's sleeveless--I wanted to cover my arms. My dress is a crisp white with green. Here's the bending...I wore a more cream sweater over my dress! Gasp! And I wore my new neutral go to...Red! Yes, I wore my red little heels. By the way, I have 4 pairs of red dressy shoes. Hence the reason they are my new "neutrals." I have to get them in the wardrobe dress somehow. This may seem so small to some of you, but I like to live within the guidelines. I'm a classic, romantic girl. Not too bendy, but I think I pulled this off alright!
Photos gratis a T!

post signature

5 comments:

christine said...

Your little man is a great photographer! And I LOVE the shoes!!!!!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

T-bird took those!!! Amazing!! Truly fabulous pictures. Pllllleeeeeaaase frame them!! And get me a copy while you're at it.
Girl, I AM proud! YEA for you and your "bending!" Is it hilarious that I don't consider that bending at all? It just looks great.
Btw, you look fantastic in everything you wear, so you shouldn't worry too much about bending. You CAN get away with it, I assure you!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

And Happy Anniversary!!! :-)
(Sorry, I got stuck on the fashion. Go figure. I also love the shoes!!)

Suzanne said...

Beautiful you two are.

Trish said...

Red...how do I love thee...let me count the ways. Have you ever read the Anne of Green Gables books...the one called Anne's House of Dreams? She has a neighbor and Anne proclaims that her neighbor wouldn't look right without a touch of red on her somewhere... That's how I feel. Each room in my house has a "touch 'o red". Your toes look lovely!