Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Making My World Go 'Round

Sometimes you just need to laugh.

Last night was a sad, bad, not so rad night.

How bad was it? Well, today has found me listening to the likes of Cake among others of this odd genre. Just something to numb the not so numb. I personally recommend "Upside Down Frown" by They Might Be Giants. Actually, I don't...But since we're talking about laughing...um...It's so bad that you can't help but turn your frown upside down.

It's just a season, and it'll pass. They always do.

But really, I needed to laugh. My boys always provide the right amount of greatness for my life!!

Few will enjoy this, but I always get a kick out of them! One of these is Sweet T's (when you say Sweet T, you have to say it in a low husky voice but add a little umph to it) {Perfect, you did it} take on the Robot. My...My.

video video video
They make sure my world keeps on a turnin'!!!

post signature

No comments: