1. Sunday dinners after church.
2. Phone conversations with my dear friend thousands of miles away. Distance and time do not determine the quality of a friendship.
3. Sweet, sweet, mild weather end of summer days.
4. First haircuts and the greatest barbers in the world! They are like family to us!
Peach has been waiting to strap this young 'un in for some time. Tame the mane!
5. Habitat creations.
A pond in the making.
6. A day with Wilbur Robinson.
The uncles. Dimitri and Spike.
7. Brotherly love and respect.
8. The upcoming of harvest colors.
10. Restored friendships. A dear family seemed to disappear from our radar about 2 years ago. We received a blessing Friday night. My mom stumbled upon them and reconnection commenced! So, so thankful for serendipitous moments!