Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh, My Very Goodness!!

I told you a couple of months ago that I would be going for a cleaner look. And 'oh my word' Sneaky Momma did it up right!! So here is my beautiful new look! She is just wonderful and listened to what I wanted and oh so delivered. Thank you so much, Sneaky Momma. You are awesome.

What's that saying I'm supposed to be living by...Oh ya, “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful”...I think that applies to my blog. You get to stay, you useful, beautiful thing, you!
post signature

7 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

VERY pretty! I LOVE the flowers, and the simple elegance. Very lovely! I might have to come by more often just to feel like I'm getting that breath of fresh air. :0)

Adelia said...

Thank you, Jerri!! Thats' what I was going for simple yet lovely with a touch of whimsy. Yea! Absolutely, make a 'physical' appearance over hear as often as you like to smell the lovely flowers. Thanks for the compliment!!

Amy J said...

Beeee-yooouu-tee-full! I love it, and it so matches you, my dear blogger buddy!

Adelia said...

Thank you so much, Amy!! :-D

Charlie said...

I like it. Change is good.

Shan said...

I like it too Adelia! I especially like your new signature! I like the clean look as well. I've been a fan of the white background lately too. It is just more spacious in here! :D

Adelia said...

Thanks girls!

Ya, my personality is pretty big and was taking up a lot of space. The new layout seems to keep my personality from being so very overwhelming. {wink, wink}