Tuesday, December 7, 2010

He's Amazing!

You can imagine my surprise when I found out that I was pregnant with Hoot while the Professor was only 7 months old!!! Yes, quite surprised and a little weary that I could care for two babies at once. Well, as Hoot just celebrated his 4th birthday I have received my answer. I guess I can and did care for two babies at once--and they survived.

Hoot has not let a day pass without surprising us. With his antics and hilarity, I have ceased asking why? and simply ask why not?! It makes more sense. Why wouldn't he climb over the fence to the rodeo arena...Why wouldn't he drop his drawers and water the flowers in front of company...or at the lake...or the park...The question should be WHY NOT?













OH! This picture does me in. LOVE. SWOON. Yes, you nut, I love you!








Happy 4th Birthday, my dear!













Hoot is a Cowboy at heart. This set has provided countless hours of fun for all of the boys! Yesss!



video


post signature

No comments: