Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When Brothers Strike

I was truly concerned about how my boys would react to a girl. Oh, how I heard the moans and groans of wanting a boy the entire time I was pregnant with our Ladybug.



T-Bird was less than thrilled that we were having another baby, add baby girl to that and you have woeful T.



That changed the night she was born. He was hooked and didn't even want to try to wriggle free.



You wouldn't even know that those emotions existed once upon a time. Instead, he and the other two boys involve her in all activities. They could be sword fighting then come and ask her if she likes it or if they are doing it right. I love it!



This is what I've seen from T this week:



Bandannas for everyone, including little Ladybug!



And this absolutely melts my heart. This is the second time that I've found him reading board books to her. I think it's neat that he's not reading a book that appeals to him but a book that appeals to her.

While he wears a coon skin hat and she wears one of his army hats. Too cute!!!


Moments like this...the facts are undeniable...I am so blessed.


I love my little family.




post signature

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Adelia, you're raising some sweet, sweet boys! I love it when siblings take care of each other like this.

Charlie said...

Little Ladybug is adorable.