Friday, May 3, 2013

The Adventures of MommyMan!

I'm just gonna go for it. I'm not going to excuse my non-blogging-ness or talk about how I almost walked away from my blog completely. Let's just get started. I'm back. And blogging.



I will talk about how my days seem extremely long.  I find a bit of sanity by letting the girls bathe in the kitchen sink.  Little Jelly Bean exited early.  I had asked T-bird to bring LadyBug some toys.  In typical fashion, he brought his old Ben 10 toys for her to play with.  That girl played in the sink for over an hour.

I could hear her saying something.  I listened closer and heard, "MommyMan!" 




Who needs to be Super Woman when you can be MommyMan?!
post signature

1 comment:

The Bashful Nest said...

I loved bathing my kids in the kitchen sink, they loved it and I loved the fact I didn't have to bed over the tub, saved my back. What fun!
Wishing you a happy weekend!

xoxo. Michelle. thebashfulnest.blogspot.com